Jeng jeng…. Ohayo!! A package came to my door a few days back and I didn’t really have time to open up to check what arrived. But after finally opening the parcel!!! Ze cutie had arrive!!! Here we go with another Nendoroid Review!!!! *flys off like superman*
Nendoroid Kuroki Tomoko #372 from the anime Watamote. Basically the anime is about a girl who blames society for why she isn’t popular at school. (PS: Watch the anime, its funny yet it has a good storyline^^)
So ill be giving yall a look on the packaging of the box & a few poses you could do with the lovely Tomoko 🙂
All the parts given!! LOOK AT THOSE FACEPLATES!!! *faints*
INCOMING NENDOROID POSES!!!!!
*These are just random poses I did with her, there may be more you could do*
Here are some stats that would come in-handy from my point of view from my very Tomoko Nendoroid 🙂
- Sculpting – 10/10 ( the sculpting was done perfectly on my nendoroid, no smudges or anything)
- Painting – 10/10 (The painting is done as well as the sculpting, every bit was just like the anime)
- Posing – 11/10 (I would declare that this nendoroid has by far one of the greatest faceplates & accessories ever!)
- Base – 5/5 (The base was the usual Nendoroid base^^)
- Packaging – 5/5 (The box had the feel of steady/strong cardboard unlike the one my Tsukiko Nendoroid came with)
- Enjoyment – 11/10 (This nendoroid is by far revolutionary to me, the faceplates,accessories,poses,paint job & sculpting was PERFECT)
- I would like to declare that this Nendoroid is a MUST GET. You would regret it if you don’t get your hands on one!
- Although there has been some complaint on her having less quality control but I didn’t see it all at on my nendoroid. (SHE’S PERFECT)
Moving on to the most striking faceplates i’ve seen!!!
>Anselm’s Inner Thoughts<
(╯°□°)╯︵ Why you so awesome Tomoko?!?!?!